unforgettable day
That 'and' was a day idimenticabile, I'm getting more and more 'beast to learn to play by listening to joseph.
a Sunday so 'was a bit' not the past, with a succession of emotions, from Smigol embrace after piece of my heart sung with energy and absurd if I say it all I finally saw a more Ezio 'in the ball usual.
In most doors after I immersed myself in the sixties, I felt hallucination
around the fire to dance with Jim and the Indian, I have done guys wanted a nice gift of classic rock in the fiery environment.
Then I got back from traveling and I was really amazed by the performance of choking flames, I was a bit 'skeptical about these guys but they made me think again great job. A good especially Renna I had never heard him play, even if with the layer of Smigol everything and 'easier. A good
goes to Miriam with a few more test 'can be good.
0 comments:
Post a Comment