Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Arabic Font Generator



Hello everyone! So I do not know how to begin
; (it's a life that I no longer post ...
please excuse is that I never ... ideas
then was a period a little difficult ...
the university is not going as I expected,
just think that I have not even given an examination, (,
but I promise to give all between June and July! Hope for good va ...
cmq I have new ideas for my future life that is idle less and do more,
me cry too much on him and not react, then the first rule of my new life:
REACT!
yesterday I went to a costume party, my actions since I have not
was the most trivial (I had to think to that of my boyfriend uff uff
are too good!
then what do you think of disguise?? I dressed up real good?
he is blond ha ... ahahah
a kiss to you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment